Thursday, September 8, 2011

the bag thing: i didn't forget

I know it's been a while since I introduced The Bag Thing, and that I owe you all the photos and delightful narratives that accompany them. But I've been a little lame lately, and so not up to my usual snuff.

In the meantime, to hold you over, I just wish we could see what's INSIDE this enormous $2,165 purse of Anne Hathaway's.  My great fear is it would be virtually impossible to find anything in this bottomless Mary-Poppins bag.  How could it possible have enough pockets to organize one's things?  You'd have to resort to a purse within a purse -- and that is just silly.  Note that she covets her own clutch.  I should think so!


More soon on The Bag Thing, promise!

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/31/hold-everything/?scp=1&sq=hold&st=cse

No comments: