Saturday, December 31, 2011

all ready for 2012


Whatever 2012 brings, I'm ready.  I've got my new Moleskin all set to start the year bright and early tomorrow morning, ready to go with awesome semi-rad sticker occupying prime real estate on the front cover.  And yes, Eunice, I'm back to Moleskin, despite the Prop 65 warning that popped up on these notebooks on-line recently.  If my notebook gives me cancer, so freakin' be it.

Someone posted this L. M. Montgomery quote this morning -- L. M. Montgomery being the author of "Anne of Green Gables," which I'll be reading pronto:

Isn't it nice to think tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?

I'm feeling that way about the entire coming year, a whole new year with no mistakes in it yet, just 240 lined chlorine-free pages ready to soak up all the thoughts, all the adventures, rad and semi-rad.

This is the real rapture, this anticipation at the eve of something fresh and new.  A whole new year with no mistakes in it yet.

And that is full-on, not just semi-, rad.

XX


No comments: